Blueberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
A quick chia seed pudding for breakfast or dessert
Author: Shelley Chapman
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- 1.5 cups almond or coconut milk
- 2 TB + 2 TB pure maple syrup
- ½ cup blueberries
- ⅓ cup coconut cream
- Combine milk and 2 TB of maple syrup.
- Add to chia seeds in a large bowl or mason jar.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Once the pudding has set, remove from refrigerator and let stand while you prepare the blueberry compote.
- Mix blueberries and 2 TB of maple syrup over low heat until moisture has evaporated and a syrup like consistency forms.
- Layer in a tall parfait glass or bowl with chia seed pudding, coconut cream and blueberries.